Hello, my name is Brigitte and I am a Virtual Assistant. I do many of the tasks that an Administrative Assistant can do; however, instead of working in an office, I work online.
I am a resident of Saskatoon; but I can do work for anyone in Saskatchewan.
My speciality is helping people prepare for a meeting in Saskatoon.
A little about myself and my qualifications. I am a positive, hard-working professional who has the ability to adapt quickly to new situations. A creative individual who enjoys solving problems and making things run more efficiently with a strong focus on keeping things functional while being aesthetically pleasing. A team player with strong communication skills who enjoys learning new things and teaching new things to others. Experienced with a variety of computer applications with a strong desire to learn more. Bilingual (English and French), easy to work with, resourceful and someone who frequently goes above and beyond to provide superior customer service.
- Achieved honours in Administrative Assistant program, at Saskatoon Business College;
- Over 15 years experience as an Administrative Assistant;
- Experience includes working for a variety of companies…private, public, large corporations, and small non-profits;
- Volunteered at Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan and participated in the 2007 Saskatchewan Easter Seals “Drop Zone”; and
- Interests include: Learning, laughing, writing, dancing, singing, percussion, photography, nature, and much more.
- Completed the Dale Carnegie Course.